China crafts wholesale Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

like shoewholesale

4 posters

Go down

like shoewholesale Empty like shoewholesale

Post  uggboots Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:16 am

Great business opportunity
----drop ship from UggInStock.com
Convenient Drop ship policy design for wholesalers/retailers, give benefit to both of you and your customers, business become easy!
With drop ship ugg boots china, you can save shipping time, save inventory, save money, which means earn time, space, and money.
Order sheepskin ugg bootsfor your customers in a low ugg boots wholesale price, what you need to do is as easy as the following procedures:
1. Online calculate total price
2. Submit order details or email your order details to us
3. We received your order details within 1-6 hours and send invoice to you.
4. You confirm your invoice and come down with the payment
5. Poster your boots to your address or your customers address within 6-24 hours and email the tracking number to you.
We choose EMS Express Company, it is safety and fast. UGG Australia boots parcel weight is 1.5kg for each pair. Brand new with box and include certificate, dust bag, card, and tag.
We guarantee we will not leave our information on the parcel.
We can ship to PO.Box. But Po.Box maybe not door to door delivery.
Receipt is from China and we can't change it, because it's both printed on china custom and your customer’s country custom. But we can print your logo, your information on the parcel if you needed.

uggboots

Back to top Go down

like shoewholesale Empty Re: like shoewholesale

Post  luccheseboots Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

If this is the first time you visit our site, and also the first time you buyLucchese boots, the below information might help you.

Styles of Lucchese boots: Lucchese boots come in cowboy boots, roper boots, botine boots, pony boots, vintage boots, and fashion boots. Lucchese makes boots for both men and women.

Lucchese boots colors: Lucchese boots contain over a 100 different color combinations the can include caramel, cigar, black floral, black cherry, black buffalo, almond, amber, mahogany, peanut, raspberry buffalo, sienna, rose, mocha brown, and navy.

Lucchese materials: Lucchese boots are made in over 60 different materials . Some of the popular materials use include ostrich leather, nile crocodile, glove calf, buffalo, lizard and old calf.

Lucchese brands: Lucchese boots brands come in Lucchese classics, 1883 by Lucchese, Lucchese 2000, Charlie 1 horse by Lucchese, Resistol Ranch by Lucchese, State Boots, Lucchese Cowboy and Cowgirl, and Diva.

We make the same quality, same color, same design with the original Lucchese boots, we believe only copy cannot produce the best Lucchese boots, but the well understanding of Lucchese boots can. That’s what we now and forever insists!

1883 by Lucchese

If you’re looking for old fashion

western boots for men or women, these Lucchese boots thrive on the traditional, classical and authentic western boot style. 1883 by Lucchese boots are design more for their original quality when the company was first founded. A full welt construction is used to make these cow boy boots.

Lucchese Classics

These brand Lucchese boots are made from quality leather, and custom design to provide proper comfort. The top-of-the-line handmade boots use expensive materials. These boots bring a sense of old fashion tradition to cowboy and cowgirl boots. Durable, comfortable, and lasting western boots.

Lucchese 2000

The Lucchese 2000 western boots are built for the 21st century. A lot of the same materials and custom designs are similar to the Classics. These are handcrafted western boots and are made with the finest leather available. The Lucchese boots 2000 brings adequate comfort for the average cowboy and cowgirl riders.

Lucchese Cowboy/Cowgirl

Lucchese boots Cowboy/Cowgirl western boots are design for both men and women ropers and horse riders. These western boots are handcrafted with leather heel counters, side seems, and piping. The quality leather products are lasting and the outsoles provide proper support.

In lucchese-boots-wholesale.com, every of your needs will be satisfy here.

luccheseboots

Back to top Go down

like shoewholesale Empty Justin boots and music–part two

Post  Justinboot Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Justin boots and music–part two

Favorite [url= http://www.justin-boots-wholesale.com]Justin boots[/url]: Style #3171 – Black Full Quill Ostrich Roper–George Strait has dominated the country music scene with 25 Platinum albums and 37 number one singles. He has broken one box office record after another and has produced and headlined one of the biggest and highest grossing live music festivals. George started thinking about music during his three year stint in the army. He bought a cheap guitar and some Hank Williams songbooks and went about teaching himself some songs. He got a band and started to play, eventually entertaining the troops. He later found his band, Ace in the Hole, by posting a notice on a campus bulletin board saying “COUNTRY SINGER NEEDS BAND.”

Favorite Style #3186 – Cognac Full Quill Ostrich Roper. Justin brands is proud to have the George Strait collection of [url= http://www.justin-boots-wholesale.com]Justin boots[/url] that grows every year. A truly remarkable fellow, most people don’t know that George’s share of the profits from his boot collection goes to charity. This brand is versatile too, from rodeo arenas to the pages of fashion magazines, our boots have the ability to fit virtually any lifestyle. They have recently been featured in fashion spreads in Cosmopolitan, CosmoGIRL and YM Magazine. For Fine western boots, ropers and cowboy styles, known around the world, buy with confidence from Justin Boots.

[url= http://www.justin-boots-wholesale.com]Justin boots[/url], just the right song, just the in music in everyone’s heart.

Justinboot

Back to top Go down

like shoewholesale Empty Why wholesale wolverine boots?

Post  wolverine Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 am

Why wholesale wolverine boots?

When I first doing wholesale business, I confront with many difficulties, time to time I want to give up, but I still insist wholesaling is the right choice, and I stick on it for 4 years. There many short cuts I can choose without working so hard, why keen on wholesale wolverine boots and other things? There is sure some reason.

I start foreign trade 10 years ago, at that time I focus on retailing and just consider it’s just a way of earning money.

With years goes on, I have more and more customers, but I don’t know them well even if they had been my regular customers for years. Conversation between my customer and me was just business.

Until one day, one of my customer call Lisa change me. She wrote to me saying that she feel happy to meet me and thank me for providing her the best products in such low price all the years long. She also added “to me, you are my friend, I wish you happy everyday”. I was touched at that time, I never imagine that my customer will think of me as her friend.

For some reason I start to change, customer to me not only customer, I treat them like a friend. When I change my attitude, things change as well. Many of my customers open their world to me, they talk about their family, their feelings. We talk like friends. They all mention about that they thank me for provide them Chinese wholesale price.

With the encouragement, I made up my mind to do wholesale business, for it can bring more benefit to more people. With all the years’ effort, I have made many friends and with their supporting my life and business become bountiful and fulfill.

Now I still and continue doing wholesale business, I believe wolverine boots which at a wholesale price will attracted many people and benefit many people.

wolverine

Back to top Go down

like shoewholesale Empty Why wholesale wolverine boots?

Post  wolverine Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

Why wholesale wolverine boots?

When I first doing wholesale business, I confront with many difficulties, time to time I want to give up, but I still insist wholesaling is the right choice, and I stick on it for 4 years. There many short cuts I can choose without working so hard, why keen on wholesale wolverine boots and other things? There is sure some reason.

I start foreign trade 10 years ago, at that time I focus on retailing and just consider it’s just a way of earning money.

With years goes on, I have more and more customers, but I don’t know them well even if they had been my regular customers for years. Conversation between my customer and me was just business.

Until one day, one of my customer call Lisa change me. She wrote to me saying that she feel happy to meet me and thank me for providing her the best products in such low price all the years long. She also added “to me, you are my friend, I wish you happy everyday”. I was touched at that time, I never imagine that my customer will think of me as her friend.

For some reason I start to change, customer to me not only customer, I treat them like a friend. When I change my attitude, things change as well. Many of my customers open their world to me, they talk about their family, their feelings. We talk like friends. They all mention about that they thank me for provide them Chinese wholesale price.

With the encouragement, I made up my mind to do wholesale business, for it can bring more benefit to more people. With all the years’ effort, I have made many friends and with their supporting my life and business become bountiful and fulfill.

Now I still and continue doing wholesale business, I believe wolverine boots which at a wholesale price will attracted many people and benefit many people.

wolverine

Back to top Go down

like shoewholesale Empty Re: like shoewholesale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum